Description Advertisement ▼
DocToHtml is a handy tool for web designers and site administrators, that converts MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, etc.) to clean compact web HTML and XHTML pages.
DocToHtml produces VERY compact easily readable and editable (X)HTML-code, which is W3C standards-compliant, CSS-formatted and user-customizable.
Also you can batch process multiple documents by means of GUI easy-to-use batch converter or in command line mode.
* VERY clean light-weight output without any garbage
* Batch GUI and command line mode
* Built-in HTML code editor and browser
* YOU choose which formatting to include and which to omit
* Powerful system of conversion templates to suit your particular needs
* Ability to split resulted document by headings
* You can customize low-level output (X)HTML code parameters
* Convenient and powerful system of conversion projects
* GIF, PNG and JPEG output images format - by your choose
* Easy-to-use interface.
DocToHtml generates the smallest possible (X)HTML code, while retaining all necessary style formatting.
You will be amazed with clearness of the output! If you often need to bring some MS Word documents to web, this utility definitely will ease your life and save you from many hours of boring repetitive work!
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.32
Many bugs have been fixed
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: MS Word 2000+ (32-bit only)
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Windows2000, Windows2003
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to DocToHtml - Doc to HTML Converter