Description Advertisement ▼
WinZoom screen reader can help! WinZoom screen reading software enlarges your computer screen.
WinZoom helps to reduce glare by changing colors. You can also increase the mouse pointer size, track
keyboard focus, realign webpages and hear entire documents, and emails with speech output.
WinZoom is offered in two versions, standard and USB.
- WinZoom can magnify your screen from as low as 1.5X magnification up to 36X.
- WinZoom supports 8 different viewing modes, ensuring a perfect zoom mode for any situation you encounter.
- Don't like the glare from white background on web pages? WinZoom can manipulate the colors on the screen in dozens of ways so it doesn't strain your eyes enabling you to read longer with less eye fatigue.
- Mouse enhancements can make your mouse larger and even change its color to make it easy to find.
- WinZoom has several locators which can make life easier. Locators are enhancements which make it easy for those with even severe visual impairments to find the mouse effortlessly.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 4.0.1089
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: Window XP SP2 or greater, 1GB RAM, Pentium Duo 1.6Ghz or equivalent
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
We purchased this product for my 83 year old mother who has a deteriorating eye sight issue. I would believe this to be a wonderful product for enabling her to still operate her computer and enjoy email and the internet. However, everytime we try to run the progam her screen goes blank. When I called for support I was told "I am afraid we don't know what to tell you". If you attempt to contact another extension the same RUDE Armin answers every extension. My guess is that it is a one man operation. When I describe having reinstalled it, he doesn't even understand what I mean and rudely talks through you the whole time. You cannot be transferred to an IT department, I am guessing because there is none. However, someone can call you back supposedly. When I asked when they would call I was told "I don't dictate his schedule" TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE. Also, because it is software he claims there is no refund, SO, 1. NO WORKING PRODUCT 2. NO CUSTOMER SUPPORT 3. NO REFUND when it doesn't work. However, the credit card company is willing to reverse the charges back to Clarity Winzoom. What a disappointing experience. DO NOT PURCHASE. Katie Rated out of 5 stars on 2012-04-19 14:11:26 Average rating 1 out of 5 stars
Total reviews: 1
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to WinZoom