How it Works
Learn how to use FileRestorePlus (Formely Undelete Plus) to recover your files
Recover Your Data
Accidentally deleting a file from your computer, flash disk, camera, or the like does not mean it is lost forever. Software doesn’t destroy files when it deletes, it simply marks the space the file was using as being available for re-use. If nothing has needed that space since the deletion, the data is still there and the file can be recovered.
FileRestorePlus is powerful software that can quickly scan a computer or storage medium for deleted files and restore them on command. It works with computers, flash drives, cameras, and other forms of data storage. Simply scan the device, select the files you want to recover, and click a button to restore the information or picture you thought was lost forever.
* Easily recover documents, photos, video, music and email.
* Quickly recover files - even those emptied from the Recycle Bin.
* Recover files after a hard drive partitioning error.
* File recovery after accidental format - even if you have reinstalled Windows.
* Recover files from Hard Drives, USB Thumb Drives, Camera Media Cards, Floppy Disks and other storage devices.
Benefits of FileRestorePlus™:
* No More frustrating searches for deleted files. With FileRestorePlus™ it's easy!
* Great Support: If you need assistance, our FileRestorePlus™ support staff is here to help.
* Trust that the FileRestorePlus™ engineering staff is constantly working to develop the best file recovery technology.
* Fast Scan Engine: a typical hard drive can be scanned for recoverable files within minutes.
* Support for hard drives formatted with Windows® FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems.
* FileRestorePlus™ Supports standard IDE/ATA/SCSI hard drives.