Description Advertisement ▼
Sohodox is a software for managing documents under the Windows operating system. Using Sohodox you can quickly create a centralized, searchable database of all your documents. Add documents by dragging & dropping existing files and scanning paper documents. Sohodox works with any TWAIN compatible scanner. Save scanned documents as PDF, TIFF, JPEG or PNG files.
Re-arrange and add pages to PDF or TIFF files at any time. Sohodox features a modern MS Outlook style user interface that you are already familiar with.
Multiple Sohodox users on your network can simultaneously work with the same Sohodox database. Keep documents private or share them with other Sohodox users on your network. Manage documents by arranging them in folders, attaching text tags to each document and using Document Types.
The powerful Document Types feature lets you save specific indexing information with each document (for e.g. store Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Invoice Amount with each added Invoice and store Sender Name, Date with each added Letter).
OCR feature extracts text from your scanned documents to make them instantly searchable. Annotation features let you quickly highlight certain part of a document and add a Note next to it. You can add stamps to a document as well as place your signature on a document Create multiple links between related documents.
This lets you easily jump from one document to another. For example you can link an invoice to a check or a letter to it's reply. Query your database using multi-condition searches (e.g. all invoices from ACME Corp. from Jan 2008). Save searches for easy reuse. Easy migration from applications such as Paperport. Concurrent licensing, no actviation required and one year free support.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 220.127.116.11
Support for Windows 8:Â
- Sohodox now supports both 32 and 64 bit versions of Windows.Dropbox integration for documents that are in Sohodox:Â
- We have made it easy for you to access your Sohodox documents from anywhere using devices like smartphones, tablets and even your web browser!Â
- Any document in Sohodox can now be made available in Dropbox.Â
- Dropbox is a free service that lets you access your important files anywhere. Any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, phones and even the Dropbox website.Renaming tags:Â
- From this version, Sohodox lets you rename tags too just like you can rename folders. Simply right-click the tag in the Tags node and then click Rename. Type the new name and press Enter to save it. For steps, see Rename a Tag.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Sohodox