Description Advertisement ▼
Portable Create Synchronicity is the portable version of Create Synchronicity developed to be able to run from a USB flash drive or any other portable device.
Portable Create Synchronicity is a lightweight application developed in VB.NET to synchronize and backup files and folders. It is aimed at making the synchronization process as easy as possible, and yet remains fully customizable. In addition, this application will prove to be especially light.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 6.0 r1692
- Pressing alt and double-clicking an entry in the preview list now opens the corresponding destination file.
- "File not found" exception upon start-up in some rare cases.
- Stop updating speed while copying a large file.
- Seldom UnauthorizedAccessExceptions when syncing to a recently reconfigured NAS.
- The year part in %MMMYYYY% didn't expand correctly.
- (Hidden setting) Customizable delay between queued profiles.
- (Hidden setting) Auto-include new subfolders of non-recursively selected folders.
- Change the way arguments are passed to diff programs (see the manual)
- Send logs by e-mail (see "scripts/mail.bat /?" for more info).
- Improve hook scripts support.
- Rework duration estimates; show deletion speed while cleaning up the destination.
- Show a tray notification when a backup completes.
- (Hidden setting) Log all synchronization errors to a separate profile-name.errors.log file (#3448527).
- Use a VirtualMode preview list, saving up to 12% scanning time, and using a good
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Portable Create Synchronicity