Description Advertisement ▼
Job Scheduler is used for automation - for example, process automation using the free database systems MySQL,
PostgreSQL or Firebird or using SQL Server, Oracle or DB2. You can use the Job Scheduler to launch executable files and shell scripts and to run database procedures automatically. Jobs are configurable as Web Services providing interoperability with enterprise applications.
Mode of Operation: Job Scheduler is a batch program operating as a demon, and can be controlled by the built-in web server's graphical user interface. The Job Scheduler uses an XML file for the configuration of executable files or shell scripts and to set the timing and frequency of job starts.
Job Execution: The Job Scheduler processes sequential and parallel tasks. Jobs can be organised in job chains to ensure sequential processing and can be run in multiple instances for scalability. Job starts can be triggered by directory notification, built-in calendars or the web user interface, or by other applications (Java, scripting languages) by way of the Job Scheduler API.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 188.8.131.5272
- PHP Managed Jobs Interface has a new implementation inclusive new data model.
- The older versions and this new version are not compatible, but an easy migration is possible.
- [JS-205] - API method job.name() returns no path
- [JS-209] - Job Scheduler crashes with "Connection reset by peer" (on web service call)
- [JS-261] - period doesn't work in weekdays/day element of order job
- [JS-280] - scheduler.dll does't work for debugging anymore
- [JS-281] - Order History can not be displayed for distributed orders
- [JS-286] - Managed jobs shows ü in the web gui
- [JS-288] - Files and tables for eventing will not be installed
- [JS-289] - Showing of job description does not work
- [JS-290] - Eventing does not work with windows
- [JS-295] - Access to a log in a clustered Job Scheduler is not available
- [JS-301] - job attribute timeout doesn't work anymore
- [JS-302] - delay_afer_error doesn't work for standalone jobs
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 79.50MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Job Scheduler