Description Advertisement ▼
GIDZip is a MS windows application that allows the archiving and unarchiving of files. It supports most common archiving formats including zip, MS CAB, Jar, LHA, Tar and RAR. The interface of GIDZip is designed to make archiving a quick and easy task.
* Simple to use interface for selecting files to archive;
* Supports most non proprietry compression and decompression libraries;
* Supports up to 256 bit encryption;
* Allows creation of self executable archives;
* Export listing of archive files to html file;
* Export listing of files to csv file for import into databases;
* Supports most common archiving formats including zip, MS CAB, Jar, LHA, Tar and RAR;
* Supports Drag and Drop with MS Windows Explorer;
* Includes creation stand alone executable archives;
* Runs under Microsofts 2000, XP, Vista and WIndows 7 operating systems;
* Free updates to all registered users for life of product;
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.0
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to GIDZip