Description Advertisement ▼
FileMenu Tools allows you to customise the context menu of Windows Explorer.
And it lets you:
* Add some built-in utilities that perform operations on files and folders.
* Add customised commands which run external applications, copy/move to a specific folder or delete specific file types.
* Configure the "Send to..." submenu.
* Enable/disable commands which are added by other applications to the context menu.
The build-in utilities are the following:
· Synchronize Folders - Synchronizes two folders. It is possible configure the synchronization type (unidirectional, bidirectional, etc.) and the file types which must be synchronized.
· Extended Delete - Deletes recursively specific file types from a folder. The file types are specified with wildcards, for example: *.txt, *.t??, etc.
· Find And Replace - Finds and replaces a text in all selected files. It is possible to use regular expressions.
· Advanced Renamer - Renames all the selected elements by using some patterns.
· Delete Locked File - Deletes files which are locked by any application and cannot be deleted normally.
· Delete and no move to Recycle Bin - Deletes definitely files and folders.
· Change Icon - Change the icon assigned to the selected folder
· Run with Arguments - Run a program with parameters typed through a dialog box.
· Command Line From Here - Open a command line window and go to selected folder.
· Split File - Splits the selected file in various parts.
· Join File - Joins the parts of a file which were previously splitted.
· Copy to..
- Copies the selected elements to other folder.
· Move to..
- Moves the selected elements to other folder.
· Copy Name - Copies to the clipboard the name of the all selected elements.
· Copy Path - Copies to the clipboard the path of the all selected elements.
· Copy Content - Copies to the clipboard the content of the selected element. If a folder is selected, all element names that the folder contains will be copied
· Attributes - Displays a submenu which lets change the attributes of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the attributes recursively.
· Change Time - Changes the creation time, the last access time and/or the last write time of the selected elements. If a folder is selected, it is possible change the time recursively.
· Register DLL - Register a DLL in Windows.
· Unregister DLL - Unregister a DLL.
· Create New Folder - Creates a new folder into the selected folder
* Command line execution
* Advanced rename for folders and files
* Totally customizable
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 6.4
1. Improved Advanced Renamer: now you can add up to 5 settings for the same renaming action.
2. Added a new type of custom command to rename the selected elements. In the properties of the custom command you can specify the renaming profile to be used when renaming the selected elements. Also you can specify if to enter into the subfolders recursively, or the file types to be included in the renaming.
3. Fixed bug in Change Time: sometimes the time was not calculated correctly with the summer time.
4. Fixed bug in Copy Internet Path: changed file:// by file:///
5. Fixed bug in Select: did not work correctly on Windows XP.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- Supported OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to FileMenu Tools