Description Advertisement ▼
FAR Manager x64 works in text mode and provides a simple and intuitive interface for performing most of the necessary actions: viewing files and directories, editing, copying and renaming files and many other operations.FAR Manager has a multi-language, easily configurable interface. File system navigation is made easier through the use of color highlighting and file sort groups.
The functionality of FAR Manager x64 is greatly extended by external DLL modules - plugins (made possible by a special set of interfaces - the "Plugins API").
For example, archive support, the FTP client, the temporary panel and the network browser are all implemented as plugins included in the standard distribution of FAR.
· easy to use menu driven, one-touch interface with mouse support;
· drag and drop facility for copy and move operations;
· easy configurable options: internal/external file viewer and text editor, file operation associations for certain file types, panel view and file sorting modes;
· long file name support;
· NTFS "compressed" and "encrypted" (Win2K) attribute and hard/symbolic links support;
· plugin modules and commands: default plugins set includes archive management plugin, FTP client, network browser, print manager and temporary panel, but you may write your own plugins;
· tunable configuration, color scheme customization;
· online help;
· user menu;
· clipboard functions
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.0 B3275 Night
- gcc warnings.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to FAR x64