CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
* Name and number.
* Core stepping and process.
* Core voltage.
* Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
* Supported instructions sets.
* Cache information.
* Vendor, model and revision.
* BIOS model and date.
* Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
* Graphic interface.
* Frequency and timings.
* Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
* Windows and DirectX version.
Cpu-Z allows you to get some info on your computer, including:
Processor name and vendor
Core stepping and process
Processor current core voltage
Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
Partial overclock detection
Processor features, including supported instructions sets.
L1 to L3 cache information : location, size, speed, technology.
Motherboard information : name, vendor, BIOS, chipset, memory, AGP.
Memory information : size, type, timings, specifications.
CPU-Z also provides several tools :
A complete report, that includes CPUID, MSR, PCI device list, SPD, DMI.
A cache latency calculation tool