Description Advertisement ▼
Core Temp for Windows x64 is a compact, no fuss, small footprint, yet powerful program to monitor processor temperature and other vital information.
What makes Core Temp unique is the way it works. It is capable of displaying a temperature of each individual core of every processor in your system!
You can see temperature fluctuations in real time with varying workloads. Core Temp is also motherboard agnostic.
All major processor manufacturers have implemented a "DTS" (Digital Thermal Sensor) in their products. The DTS provides more accurate and higher resolution temperature readings than conventional onboard thermal sensors.
This feature is supported by all recent x86 processors. Processors by Intel, AMD and VIA are supported.
All APU series.
All Phenom / Phenom II series.
All Athlon II series.
All Turion II series.
All Athlon64 series.
All Athlon64 X2 series.
All Athlon64 FX series.
All Turion64 series.
All Turion64 X2 series.
All Sempron series. (K8 and K10.5 based)
Single Core Opterons starting with SH-C0 revision and up. (K8 based)
All Dual Core Opteron series. (K8 based)
All Quad Core Opteron series. (K10 based)
All Hexa Core Opteron series. (K10.5 based)
All 12 Core Opteron series. (K10.5 based)
Core i3, i5, i7 series.
All Core Solo series.
All Core Duo series.
All Core 2 Duo series.
All Core 2 Quad series.
All Core 2 Extreme series.
All Celeron-M 400 and 500 series.
All Celeron E1000 and E3000 series.
All Pentium E2000, E2100, E2200, E5000, E6000 and E7000 series.
All Dual Core Low Voltage Xeons series (Yonah based. Untested).
All Xeon 3000, 3200, 3300, 5100, 5300, 5400, 5500, 5600, 6500, 7400, 7500 series.
All Nano series.
C7 series and derivatives.
Core Temp is easy to use, while also enabling a high level of customization and expandability. Core Temp provides a platform for plug-ins, which allows developers to add new features and extend its functionality.
Core Temp goes mobile!
Have you ever wished that you could keep an eye on your systems while you were out of home or the office?
If you have an Android device, now you can!
New Core Temp Gadget and Windows Media Center addon for Windows 7 and Vista.
Recently I've released a new version of the Core Temp Gadget, completely overhauled. The new version includes a graph view, listing processor load or temperature as well as memory utilization. The readings are now color coded and they are user adjustable from the Options screen. Among these improvements the gadget can be resized and the information text above the readings can be hidden if so desired.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.0 RC5
- New: Multilingual interface. Core Temp now natively supports adding non-English languages
- New: Plugin system - 3rd party developers can now create plugins and extensions for Core Temp, both native code and .Net are supported. More information is available in the developers section
- New: Added support for Intel Pentium and AMD K5 and newer processors. (detection only, Temperature by Acpi Thermalzones)- New: Added support for VIA processors. (C3 - detection only, Temperature by Acpi Thermalzones)- New: Intel Sandy Bridge, Ivy Bridge, AMD Bulldozer and Fusion (Trinity, Llano, Brazos) support
- New: Max TDP detection on supporting processors
- New: Active power consumption on Intel's Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors
- Fix: All of the user reported bugs and many more unreported problems
- Update: Optimized the startup code, Core Temp should now launch 2 to 4 times faster.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Core Temp 64bit