Description Advertisement ▼
SQL Agent Insight is a monitoring tool for Microsoft's SQL Server Agent. SQL Agent Insight operates in the background, allowing the DBA to focus on other critical day-to-day operations.
- Works with SQL Server Agent 2005, 2008 and 2008 R2.
- Over 40 monitored SQL Server Agent metrics including Jobs, Schedules, Alerts, Operators, Categories along with Database Mail.
- Quickly determine key areas within SQL Server Agent that have changed from configured thresholds.
- Vibrant visual threshold colors for easy insight into problem areas.
- Monitor multiple SQL Server Agents concurrently.
- Threshold configuration with options to load/save for future use.
- Critical threshold logging for later review.
- Visual taskbar notifications matching threshold severity.
- Agentless operation.
- Everything is done via SQL protocols. NO specially configured databases, nor are there any installed procedures on your production SQL servers. A clean stand-alone product.
- No installation required; runs directly from any folder or from a portable USB thumbdrive.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 0.6.4690.19204
- Connecting to a SQL named instance would fail and would only connect to the root instance on the machine in question. Named instances can now be monitored with this release.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to SQL Agent Insight