Description Advertisement ▼
is an enterprise grade multi-platform open source network management and monitoring system. It provides comprehensive event management, performance monitoring, alerting, reporting and graphing for all layers of IT infrastructure — from network devices to business application layer.
The system has three-tier architecture: the information is collected by monitoring agents (either our own high-performance agents or SNMP agents) and delivered to monitoring server for processing and storing. Network administrator can access collected data using rich client application or web interface.
Having been designed with flexibility and scalability in mind, NetXMS features a wide range of supported platforms, operating systems and database engines, thus ensuring seamless integration with any infrastructure.
* Unified platform for management and monitoring of the entire IT infrastructure
* Designed for maximum performance and scalability
* Distributed network monitoring
* Automated network discovery
* Flexible and easy to use event processing
* Business impact analysis tools
* Quick deployment with minimal configuration efforts
* Easy and simple integration with related products
* Native support for many popular platforms and operating systems
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.2.6
- DCI instance discovery- nxshell: Python-based client-side scripting- Array initializers in NXSL- NXSL function PostEvent can use event names instead of event codes- New NXSL functions: AgentReadParameter, CreateDCI, ManageObject, SetInterfaceExpectedState, UnmanageObject- Management console: - Network map functionality in web console now in sync with desktop version - Alarm details view improved - Configurable chart ordering on performance tab - Syslog parser editor working correctly- Android Console: - Force reconnection after changing settings (#241) - Fixed bug in showing predefined graphs and dashboards (#239) - Added support for mobile device objects - Added geolocation info in overview tab- 64bit interface counters in Windows agent- Improved LLDP support- Driver for D-Link switches- Event parameters passed as arguments to action scripts- PING subagent: targets can be specified using DNS names- Android Agent: - Changed name of configuration parameters (NB
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to NetXMS