Description Advertisement ▼
JobServer Professional is intended for higher end usage. It supports multiple databases including Oracle, PostgreSQL, and MySQL. The database can reside on a separate machine altogether. It has more extensive threading, concurrency, and transactional support beyond Standard version. It uses advanced threading and scanning algorithms, allowing jobs to be scheduled and processed with a high degree of concurrency, precision and overall scalability.
Users can create and manage an arbitrary number of Partitions and handle the configuration and processing of tens of thousands of jobs. Whether you have a machine with 4 processors or 32 processors, JobServer can take advantage of the hardware to offer tremendous scalability. Educational and non-profit institutions are eligible to receive a free license. Request a download now and receive a fully functional trial version.
· Extensive scheduling options
· Detailed logging, tracking, and monitoring
· Highly threaded and scalable processing environment
· Transaction level reliability in how jobs are configured, scheduled, and executed
· Powerful yet simple developer API
· Compose complex job workflows using simple point and click
· Scalable to tens of thousands of jobs
· Powerful web based administration tools
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.4.20
- Support for GWT 2.5.1Fixed Issues:
- Issue #2833: Minor doc changes to home page and workbench.
- Issue #2834: Installation date field wrong in JS Standard version.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to JobServer Professional