Description Advertisement ▼
Apache Tomcat is an open source software implementation of the Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages technologies. The Java Servlet and JavaServer Pages specifications are developed under the Java Community Process.
Apache Tomcat is developed in an open and participatory environment and released under the Apache License version 2. Apache Tomcat is intended to be a collaboration of the best-of-breed developers from around the world. We invite you to participate in this open development project.
Apache Tomcat powers numerous large-scale, mission-critical web applications across a diverse range of industries and organizations. Some of these users and their stories are listed on the PoweredBy wiki page.
Apache Tomcat, Tomcat, Apache, the Apache feather, and the Apache Tomcat project logo are trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.0.37
- 54521: Ensure that concurrent requests that require a DIGEST authentication challenge receive different nonce values.
- 54534: Ensure that, if a call to StandardWrapper#isSingleThreadModel() triggers the loading of a Servlet, the correct class loader is used.
- 54536: Ensure the default error page is displayed if a custom HHTP status code is used when calling HttpServletResponse#sendError(int, String).Coyote:
- 54456: Ensure that if a client aborts a request when sending a chunked request body that this is communicated correctly to the client reading the request body.
- Update the native component of the APR/native connector to 1.1.27 and make that version the recommended minimum version.Jasper:
- 54239: Enable web applications to provide their own Expression Language interpreter to enable them to optimise processing of expressions. Based on a patch by Sheldon Shao.
- Web applications
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Apache Tomcat