Description Advertisement ▼
Universal Virus Sniffer is a powerful antivirus removal tool designed to ease the process of detecting and eliminating unknown viruses, rootkits, and bootkits.
· The three basic modes: work with active, inactive, remote systems.
· Working with the registry in three modes: remove links to viruses, troubleshooting after treatment of antivirus.
· Creating images autorun. (Eg for remote assistant).
· The fourth mode of operation: cimulyatsiya work in the virtual system, based on its image.
· Unique set of filters and a built-in analyzer for the rapid detection of unknown piece of code claimed.
· Maintain user database of viruses, automatic extraction of signatures of executable files (including protected)
· Automatic detection of active virus file and withdraw their signatures.
· Detection and easy removal of any file rootkits [file checking + check digit. signatures on a clean system]
· Ability to use the catalog external digital signatures (CatRoot) inactive system (including in the WinPE 2.x-3.x)
· The discovery of hidden DLL in the address space of the process.
· Immune (to the Neck. Types of block.) StartUp module cleaning system before starting uVS. ( StartF )
· Detection of latent infection MBR, Boot sector and downloaders Windows. [File checking]
· Convenient restoration of damaged / missing files from distribution Windows.
· Backup the registry with its defragmentation and recovery.
· Identify executable file streams.
· Virtualization registry.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.77
- Added support for complex criterions
- Added new registry keysNew hotkey Alt+C:
- Unlock/lock column's width adjustment
- New menu item Run->Netsh winsock resetNew script command "cexec":
- Behave like a "exec" command and out results to the log
- New context submenu "State"New script command "OFFSGNSAVE":
- Locks virus database update on client sideNew parameter in settings.ini:
- If set automatically add OFFSGNSAVE command to the script
- bHlpNoSaveSgn (0 default)
- Light bugfix
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Universal Virus Sniffer