Description Advertisement ▼
Lock down Windows XP/Vista/7/8 and create a virtual embedded environment. Inteset's inexpensive Secure Lockdown version 2.0 is perfect for kiosk setups, digital signage, trade shows, library and school labs, Internet cafes, gaming centers, media centers and other applications. Secure Lockdown removes the Windows Desktop functionality and unwanted keyboard strokes and allows your main application to run exclusively.
Removes the Windows Task bar and Start button
Removes all Desktop actions such as:
o Desktop right-click menu
o Task Manager access
o CTRL-ALT-Delete functions
o System shutdown or log off
Disables numerous keystrokes including:
o Windows Key
o F1 (Windows Help) F3 (Windows Search)
Allows for independent user accounts that use or do not use Secure Lockdown on one computer
With Secure Lockdown you can run your main application and make sure it stays running. Digital signage apps, media hubs, Flash-based menus, or browsers set in "kiosk" mode are common main applications used with Secure Lockdown.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.00.066
* Bug Fix: If a malformed executable path is encountered when attempting to launch a Background app, a fatal error could occur causing the Secure Lockdown configuration tool to be inaccessible.
* Enhancement: Added Desktop Background image when Desktop is disabled
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 5.59MB
- Requirements: OS: WIndows XP (.Net 3.5, SP3); Vista; Windows 7; Windows 8
- Supported languages: English
- Supported OS: WinXP, WinVista, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win8 x32, Win8 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Secure Lockdown