Description Advertisement ▼
Safe AutoLogon allows automatic logon to Windows XP and higher, with full 256-bit AES encryption protection. This software has many uses for companies that need to provide employees with access to certain network resources and avoid help desk issues of forgotten usernames/passwords. With its companion products, passwords are centrally managed, synched with Active Directory, and, remotely managed.
* Centrally manage passwords for Safe AutoLogon clients from one location with our product Safe AutoLogon Password Server.
* Where applicable, gives usernames network resource access without requiring them to type in a password.
* Increased security and decreased help desk utilization by not giving or having to manage users' passwords.
* Removes manually changing passwords at each computer for automatic logons.
* Changes the logon passwords for all Safe AutoLogon clients - even for those computers that are not turned on!
* Simultaneously updates Active Directory passwords, removing a time-consuming administrator step.
* Unattended workstations: computers that run your organization's programs (kiosks, library/book lookup stations, warehouse club scanning stations, etc). Computer is fixed by any staff member by simply rebooting.
* Classrooms: automatically give access to your network resources without having to manage student passwords.
* Run necessary programs only available at logon when the computer turns on. For example, Safe AutoLogon runs the Blackberry® redirector without you having to logon to your computer.
* Uses a patent-pending technology developed by WM Software.
* The password remains encrypted when the user is logged on or logged off.
* Up to 256-bit AES/Triple DES encryption.
* Safe AutoLogon integrates seamlessly with Windows XP and higher, including all Windows desktops and servers.
* Silent network installations, small memory footprint.
* The automatic logon feature is easily enabled/disabled locally or centrally.
* Lock the desktop immediately after an automatic login.
* Automatically logs on even after a system crash, hard reset, or blue screen.
* Works with all 32-bit and x64 Windows operating systems.
* Certified for Windows Vista and Windows 7.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 5.0.919
Version 5.0.919 has added the ability to use the SALPS server if automatic log-back-on is enabled when a user logs off.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Safe AutoLogon