Download and run the Norton Removal Tool
Use the Norton Removal Tool to remove a failed installation or a damaged Norton product.
The Norton Removal Tool uninstalls all Norton 2003 and later products, Norton 360, and Norton SystemWorks 12.0 from your computer. If you use ACT! or WinFAX, back up those databases before you proceed.
Save your Product Key, then download and run the Norton Removal Tool
You may need your Product Key when you reinstall your Norton product. To be safe, follow the steps for your product to be sure that you have your Product Key if it is needed.
The steps differ depending on what product you have.
Choose your product:
* I have a Norton product that was purchased from my service provider
* I have Norton 360
* I have a Norton 2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012 product
* I have Norton Security Suite or Norton Business Suite
* I have Norton SystemWorks 12.0
* I have a Norton 2005 or 2004 product
* I have a Norton 2003 product
* I have Norton Ghost or Norton Save & Restore
* I have pcAnywhere or WinFax