Description Advertisement ▼
ESET SysInspector is a free, state of the art diagnostic tool for Windows systems. It is also an integral part of ESET Smart Security 4 and ESET NOD32 Antivirus 4. It peers into your operating system and captures details such as running processes, registry content, startup items and network connections.
Once a snapshot of the system is made, ESET SysInspector applies heuristics to assign a risk level for each object logged. Its intuitive graphical user interface enables the user to easily slice through the large volume of data using a slider to select objects of a particular color coded risk level for closer examination. ESET SysInspector is a convenient utility for the tool box of every IT expert and first responder.
* Ability to generate and save a detailed log to be used by an IT expert or uploaded to an online forum for diagnosis
* Option to exclude private, personal information from being saved in logs
* Integrated Anti-Stealth technology allows discovering hidden objects (e.g. rootkits) in MBR, registry entries, drivers, services and processes
* Ability to compare two existing logs for differences makes it easy to detect changes over time
* Log entries are assigned a color code risk level for easy filtering
* Intuitive hierarchical navigation of logs
* Fast and compact single file executable, ideal for first responders to run from a USB drive without lengthy installation
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.2.034.0
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to ESET SysInspector (32 bit)