Description Advertisement ▼
Too many passwords to remember?
1Password can create strong, unique passwords for you, remember them, and restore them, all directly in your web browser.
Go & Fill: 1 Click, That's It.
Selecting one of your saved logins from 1Password's Go & Fill menu takes you to the site, securely fills your username and password, and logs you in, all with a single click or a few keystrokes.
Online Shopping Made Even Easier
Once you've created your identities, select one in your web browser to quickly fill out a contact form. Store multiple credit cards to simplify and speed up your online shopping, filling checkout forms with ease.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 220.127.116.119
- Changed: Import from 1PIF will import ALL item types.
- Changed: Renamed "Enable Auto-Save of Logins in browser(s)" to "Ask to save new Logins in browser(s)".
- Bug: deleting a folder can potentially cause the following error: "keychain.items[x] has no properties". Fixed.
- Bug: when you export an item with a large (100Kb+) note to 1PIF, the export can potentially crash with an OutOfMemory error. Fixed.
- Bug: when an attachment cannot drop onto 1Password (for example: when dragging an attachment from an e-mail in Outlook), the + sign appears in 1Password. Fixed.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to 1Password for Windows