Description Advertisement ▼
Xmanager Enterprise enables users to control remote server systems, to use remote applications, and to transfer files and printing jobs between heterogeneous systems securely from their Windows workstation so that it makes possible to integrate the entire corporate computing resources into a networked whole for each user. Xmanager Enterprise is a must-have connectivity solution in today's complex corporate network environment.
Xmanager Enterprise is an all-in-one solution that includes Xmanager 3D, Xshell, Xftp and Xlpd in a single package. Xmanager 3D lets you share 3D (OpenGL) X window applications, and Xshell enables you to manage remote Unix/Linux servers with a secure terminal. Xftp allows you to transfer files between systems easily and securely. In addition, Xlpd offers local printing for remote documents on other systems.
All programs included in this product share a common SSH (Secure Shell) security module and interoperate with one another. This provides customers with a great convenience and improved productivity that cannot be found on any other competing products. Since these various features are integrated into a single package, customers can expect easier purchase, installation and maintenance as well as reduced total cost of ownership.
-Instant connection using the Address bar
-Creating session with New Session Wizard
-Xbrowser Dynamically searches for all available UNIX/Linux hosts
-Sending Xmanager/Xstart sessions via email
-Creating desktop shortcuts for faster access to the applications you need
-Applying different profiles for each server and application
-Editing a Xconfig profile and applying it to multiple Xmanager sessions
-Securing your communication with the server using the SSH protocol
-Generating the user/public key with SSH Key Generation Wizard
-Preventing unauthorized use of Xmanager with Access Control
-Opening multiple Xmanager instances with different X server settings
-Using MS-DOS command line options to connect to the UNIX/Linux hosts
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 4.0 Build 0136
- ADD: Assign local IP address in command line (-localaddr)
- FIX: When LOCAL is selected in Xbrowser session creation wizard, confirms host input.
- FIX: When using Xbrowser in evaluation version, if session creation wizard is canceled, product registration window pops up.
- FIX: Local IP address auto select malfunction.
- FIX: In Xtransport results window, while focus is set to the list, if ESC key is pressed, window disappears.
- FIX: ...during installation process, select language selection window does not appear.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Win95, Win98, WinME, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.0, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Xmanager Enterprise