Description Advertisement ▼
WebKit is a layout engine designed to allow web browsers to render web pages. The WebKit engine provides a set of classes to display web content in windows, and implements browser features such as following links when clicked by the user, managing a back-forward list, and managing a history of pages recently visited.
There are many ways to get involved. You can:
* download the latest nightly build
* install developer tools and then check out and build the source code
Once you have either of these, you can help by:
* reporting bugs you find in the software
* providing reductions to bugs
* submitting patches for review
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version R131397
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to WebKit for Windows