Description Advertisement ▼
TheWorld Browser created by Phoenix Studio is a multi-tab and multi-window web browser. It is completely free and there is no function limitation. It has no bundled software, so it can be uninstalled totally. Please feel safe about it.TheWorld Browser is a safe and green software, and can be uninstalled totally. For a zip version, you just need to delete the category of TheWorld. For a setup version, you need to go to: Start Menu?Control Panel?Add or Remove Programs and select "TheWorld Browser" to uninstall it.
Resource Usage Control
IE kernel performs pretty well on web pages, which results from its installation proportion on computers. But it can not control resources ideally.
For one thing, the resource management principle of IE kernel is not efficient enough, for another, different kinds of plugins based on IE kernel may lead to a incomplete release of resources.
TheWorld 3.0 has been improved and optimized a lot in memory release. Especially under multi-process mode and mixed mode, pages are disposed in different processes. With features of multiple processes, procedures quit when web pages get closed and resources occupied by web pages will be released completely. Consequently, the problem that memory usage rises can be resolved drastically.
Web pages may give no response for a period of time due to the codes or a website’s causation.
In this condition, browsers based on IE kernel will be unresponsive, and no operation can be processed. It will take quite a long time to recover, which is called Freeze.
Directed towards this problem, TheWorld team has introduced an anti-freezing function. When web pages are unresponsive, they will not impact on other pages or rather the browser. This function is undergoing continuous improvements.
To try out this function, please select Anti Freezing Mode in TheWorld Options.
A Higher Speed
Executing speed has been upgraded overall. The capability of multiple CPU processors can be utilized adequately and reasonably. The browser will be more fluent when you browse the web. Don’t worry to browse complicated pages, and the browser will not be halted.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 220.127.116.11
- Add the support of IE9 kernel. Most of the previous incompatibility problems resulting from IE9 kernel are fixed. (The problems of IE9 itself can not be solved at present.)Improve:
- Improved the process mode of TheWorld Browser.
- Improved the stability of TheWorld Browser.
- Optimized the startup logics.
- Increased the loading speed of homepage.
- Comprehensively improved the exiting logics.
- Solved the problem of remnant shadows on the desktop when exiting TheWorld Browser.
- Reduced the crash problems caused by third-party plugins.
- The logic of highlighting the domain names in Address Bar is improved to be consistent with that of IE.
- Improved the method to clear up browsing records.
- Adjusted the width of the right border of Side Bar for convenience of dragging.
- Fixed the problem that the list of forward button is always on the top.Fix:
- Fixed Default Browser in Option page is unchecked after installation.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to TheWorld Browser Portable