Description Advertisement ▼
TeamViewer Host is running as a system service and is used for 24/7 access to remote computers, including login/logout and remote reboot - optimized for server maintenance or home-office access.
BTW: Unlike most competitors TeamViewer includes an unlimited number of free hosts with all licenses - you just pay for the supporter license and your remote servers are included for free!
Similar to QuickSupport, commercial users can also visually adapt the TeamViewer Host to their requirements and, for example, insert their logo and their own text.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 8.0.17396
- Session handover from one expert to another
- Invite a colleague to an active remote control session to resolve a support case together. If necessary, you can hand over the session completely.
- Comment on sessions for billing documentation
- Enter your comments immediately after closing the remote control session. In your TeamViewer Management Console you will find all the information clearly documented, e.g. for billing. Platform-comprehensive for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, or Android.
- Share selected groups with other TeamViewer accounts
- Do you provide service to your clients together with colleagues? Now it is easy to share individual groups on your computers & contacts list with the team, so that your colleagues have quick access on shared client computers. Read or write permissions can be set individually.
- Easy remote printing in your home office
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to TeamViewer Host