is a powerful PC security suite created to work on all Windows platforms. RegRun Security Suite Pro can effectively detect and remove any Trojan / Virus / Worm / Spyware / Adware components and Rootkits. On other side RegRun is a product that will make your computer-management life easier. It will help you to decrease Windows boot time by optimizing Windows startup process.
· Provides an unusually friendly interface to users, who can easily and quickly provide detailed information about, suspend, resume, alter, or delete any of the programs within the Windows startup.
· Protects Windows startup registry keys from changing.
· Startup Optimizer allows removal of useless and dangerous applications from Windows startup with one click.
Advanced Startup Optimizer (Windows Core Components):
· Advanced Startup Optimizer allows to remove useless and dangerous applications from Active Setup items, Browser Helper Objects, Shell Loggers DLLs, Static VxD (Windows 9X/Me only).
· Analyzes the Windows registry, initialization files, and .vxds and warns the user if any changes have occurred. Secure Start is activated BEFORE Windows startup - in both W9x and W2K/WXP. It allows you to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions.
Network Connections Monitor:
· Monitors ports and applications that allow access to the Internet.
· Using "Clean Boot," the user will boot into Windows without unnecessary or problematic programs and processes. This is a quick and handy alternative to Windows "Safe Mode".
· Provides silent monitoring of the startup programs during your Windows working session. Watch Dog will pop up and advise you of any changes in these areas, and allow you to reverse any modifications, additions, or deletions.
System Files Protection:
· System Files Protection is an extremely useful function, serving to protect your computer from viruses, trojans and malfunctioning programs. It checks system files for adulteration, and offers the option of restoring them if necessary. You have the option of adding additional files for its protection.
· This is not signature scanning, but rather "infection scanning". During a session, it opens and monitors a number of "bait" program and macro files which are vulnerable to infection by any active virus. If any of these files change, it will advise you.
· Includes descriptions of always-used programs as well as malware. Watch Dog monitors applications as they start, and compares them with this database, looking for dangerous programs. Users may contact Greatis Software for information about unknown programs; Users can add their own programs.
· Coordinator detects the well-known antivirus programs (it can be customized to incorporate lesser-known AV programs), and uses this information to quickly check startup files and folders, if necessary.
· Allows you to analyze and control all of the processes and modules that are running on your computer.
System Files Editor:
· Looks like a Microsoft's SysEdit but it is handier and allows you to quickly and easily open your files subset.
· Allows a delayed launch of your programs. This is particularly useful on smaller systems that launch many programs simultaneously at boot up.
· Shows all the files that are open on your computer.
File Extension Manager:
· Helps to manage Windows file extensions.
· Includes registry search and replace, tips and tricks collection, registry shortcuts, useful links and utilities. This includes a full, 32-bit application that allows fast, multi-threaded searches of the Registry; a very useful tool for those accustomed to working with the MS programs.