Description Advertisement ▼
is the portable version of the popular Opera Web-Browser.
Opera@USB is the most full-featured Internet power tool on the market. Opera includes tabbed browsing, pop-up blocking, integrated searches and more advanced functions like Opera's e-mail program. The application also features RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because we know that our users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
· Now you have a new way to access your favorite Web sites. Just open a new tab to get your Speed Dial. It's easy to populate and addictive to use.
· Opera's advanced fraud protection protects you against web sites that try to steal your personal information. Watch the demo to learn how to enable this feature.
· You don't need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.
Add your favorite search engines:
· Right-click on the site's search field and select "Create search" from the menu.
· Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select "Edit site preferences".
· Small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites. Visit widgets.opera.com to learn more.
· It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.
· View download progress and access all your downloads from one simple transfer manager window.
· Surf the Web easier and faster by opening multiple Web pages within the same application window.
· The password manager remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to.
· Search Google, eBay, Amazon and more with our integrated search field. You can also search directly in the address field using keywords (for example "g" for Google).
· Opera supports mouse gestures, allowing you to perform certain movements with the mouse to access commonly used features.
· Fast Forward will detect the most likely "next page" link and greatly simplify navigation in multi-page documents such as search results and image galleries.
· Notes can be kept in conjunction with a Web site you want to refer to later, or remind you of any particular information you may like to review again.
· The voice feature allows you to control Opera's interface by talking and to have documents read aloud. Voice is currently offered in English and runs on Windows 2000 and XP.
· Keyboard shortcuts - like mouse gestures - make your browsing faster and more efficient. Read more about all the keyboard shortcuts in Opera.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 12.14 Build 173
General and User Interface:
- Update addresses a re-occuring crash, allowing users to update two or more extensions at one time.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Opera@USB