Description Advertisement ▼
Mobile Net Switch is the award-winning and feature complete network switcher for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. It enables you to easily use your computer on more than one network or location.
Mobile Net Switch allows you to automatically switch network related settings on the fly based on location profiles. With the click of a single button you can set Drive mappings, Internet connection settings, Printer settings, IP settings, Wi-Fi settings and much more!
The powerful easy to use interface allows you to use resources in every network you will be connecting to (workgroup, domain or home group). It's the perfect solution for everyone using Windows and is working on more than one network or location (e.g. when you are using your machine on multiple locations, offices or at home).
Each location is stored in a profile. Simply select a profile and your drives will be mapped correctly, the correct default printer will be selected, IP Addresses will be set correctly, the correct Proxy Server will be configured, and much more. You will be able to use your machine on any network with ease.
Mobile Net Switch is a network switch utility, also called a netswitcher (network switcher), multinetwork manager, network profile manager or network connection manager and enables you to create multiple network profiles.
The program has been designed to allow you to switch between several network profiles instantly, without needing to restart your computer. It also incorporates a professional yet easy to use interface and even allows you to enable none-admin users to configure network settings without technical knowledge. It's the best network connection program. Switch network profiles instantly.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 4.10
- Windows 8 enhancements added
- Support for Opera x64 added
- Resolved several IP and WINS addressing issues
- Please note that version 4.10 of Mobile Net Switch has been digitally signed using a new code signing certificate. As this certificate is new, the SmartScreen service found in Windows 7 and 8 might flag it as "not commonly downloaded". This warning message doesn't indicate a security problem and should be ignored. The SmartScreen service will stop flagging our new certificate in a couple of weeks
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Mobile Net Switch