Description Advertisement ▼
Using adCenter Desktop (beta), you edit campaigns offline and then publish changes at your convenience when you are back online. You can use adCenter Desktop (beta) to manage your accounts in bulk, from the campaign level down to the individual ad level. Work faster, edit and create campaigns with ease, get performance alerts and research new keywords—all with Microsoft adCenter Desktop. Give Microsoft adCenter Desktop a try to see what it's all about!
· Work faster: Sync your adCenter online accounts with adCenter Desktop (beta), make changes or additions offline, and then upload your revisions with one click.
· Easily make edits: The familiar Office user interface makes navigation simple. Directly edit ads, ad groups and thousands of keywords at once.
· Create campaigns with ease: Our Creation Wizard walks you through the process with step-by-step instructions. You can define an ad group, create text ads, select keywords and preview final ad copy. You can even copy and paste adCenter data directly into adCenter Desktop (beta).
· Get performance alerts: Adjust your campaign according to automatic alerts that notify you about key performance behaviors and status changes to budgets, ad groups and keywords.
· Research new keywords: Discover new keywords and add them to your account using the keyword research tools.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 9.2.11695.0
Enhanced import capabilities:Now it’s even easier and faster for you to import campaign data to adCenter using the Desktop tool. This month, enhanced import functionality now allows you to:
- Assign and save column headings to data sheets during import. Saved heading assignments can be reused for future imports of similar files.
- Quickly identify file formats using auto-detect to cut down on time when importing files.Target locally — conveniently:
- You can now implement Radius Targeting through the convenient Desktop tool.
- Target your ads to a 5–100-mile radius around a business address.
- Set radius targets for business locations for a given campaign or ad group.
- To use this feature, simply navigate to Targeting under the editor pane via either the Campaigns or Ad Groups tab. Select the “Near a business location” option, and then set the radius target to between 5–100 miles using the drop-down menu.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Microsoft adCenter Desktop