Description Advertisement ▼
Browse with speed, simplicity and style
Google Chrome Portable is a web browser that runs web pages and applications with lightning speed. It's designed to be simple and stylish. It's packaged as a portable app, so you can take your browsing experience with you.
Google Chrome's features include:
* Quick to start up
* Loads web pages in a snap
* Runs web applications faster than ever
* Designed for efficiency and ease of use
* Search and navigate to web pages from the same box
* Arrange and organize tabs however you wish — quickly and easily
* Get to your favorite websites with just a click, from the thumbnails of your most visited sites in the New Tab page
* Themes to add delight to your browser
Passwords Not Saved Between PCs By Default: Google Chrome stores passwords in such a way that they are encrypted in a way tied to current PC. While the passwords are not kept or left behind on the PC itself, they won't be retrievable when you move to a new PC. We've added password portability as an advanced option, though, which you can enable by reading the help.html file.
Certificates Not Portable: Google Chrome has no certificate manager. It uses Windows' certificates manager. So, any certificates you install through the Google Chrome interface are stored on the current local machine and will not travel with you. Thus, you should absolutely not use any private certificates with Google Chrome except on your own PC.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 25.0.1364.160
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Google Chrome Portable