Description Advertisement ▼
How does Full Speedâ„¢ work?
By default all Windows Operating Systems are configured to work with general and average Internet and network settings to accommodate the data rate capabilities of the communications technologies that existed at the time of Window's design. Windows XP is now over 7 years old and nowadays the average speed of data on the internet and on networks is far greater than it was even a couple of years ago and so Windows Internet configurations and settings are out of date and it is the users who are taking the hit in the performance of their machines when online. Even Vista works in the same way as XP.
The default Windows settings and configurations means that anyone with any type of Internet connection will not be receiving the Full Speedâ„¢, value or performance of their Internet connection especially with broadband.
Full Speedâ„¢'s optimization will instantly configure your Windows Operating System and Browser for optimal high speed internet access and will configure it for the fastest performance possible for your connection.
Full Speedâ„¢ automatically addresses more than 50 settings and tweaks them all for the best performance possible. Full Speedâ„¢ also adds/modifies system files and registry entries to get the best performance possible. The combination of all this results in amazing speed increases.
Now you can enjoy the Full Speedâ„¢ and performance capabilities of the technology which you invested in.
FREE BONUS - Simply run the Trial version and you will find a Top Tip in the About section on how to make a simple change to your broadband hardware which will dramatically improve your speed. This is newly discovered information which will benefit millions of Broadband users!
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.6
- All the data download and Web speed tests, including 3rd Party independent online speed tests built inÂ
- Even easier to use straight from installationÂ
- Pro Boost button for 1Mb and above broadband usersÂ
- More accurate auto' optimization for PPPoA or PPPoEÂ
- Bug fixes (some settings were lost after reboot - now fixed)Â
- Further enhanced booster settingsÂ
- New Mozilla Firefox instant boost and testsÂ
- New and instant Browser speed boost, tests and progressÂ
- Even easier to read and follow when running for the first timeÂ
- New Refresh button action to ensure no temporary files or cached files are used when refreshing a Web page during the Web speed tests
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.0, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Full Speed