Description Advertisement ▼
VueScan is a scanning program that works with most high-quality flatbed and film scanners to produce scans that have excellent color fidelity and color balance.
VueScan is very easy to use, and also has advanced features for restoring faded colors, batch scanning and other features used by professional photographers.
VueScan changes nothing on your system, installs nothing in your operating system and all other scanner software will continue to function. You can purchase VueScan at any time and instantly get a serial number that disables image watermarking.
To upgrade VueScan, just install this trial version and enter your serial number to enable the edition you've purchased.
Use the About menu command in VueScan to display what Edition you have and whether you qualify for a free upgrade. You don't need to uninstall the old version before installing this new version - the old version will be overwritten.
VueScan is limited by the number of supported devices.
VueScan is a powerful, easy-to-use program that:
* scans documents, photos, slides and negatives
* makes your old scanner work like a brand-new scanner
* lets you create compressed PDF, JPEG and TIFF files
* improves your productivity and scan quality
* works with 1200 different scanners
* has been downloaded more than 5 million times
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 9.2.11
- Added native support for 74 Samsung printer/scanner/copiers
- Of these, 53 Samsung scanners are network capable
- These network capable scanners will also work with VueScan Mobile
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Windows2000, Windows2003, WinNT 4.0, WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to VueScan