Description Advertisement ▼
Espresso ELN is a chemistry electronic lab notebook (ELN), available for free in its local database version. It combines simple and intuitive handling with state of the art and beyond interface and functionality and is suited for all organization sizes and needs, ranging from big pharma to universities.
· Automatic stoichiometric calculations, integrated flexible materials database.
· Reaction substructure searches (graphical & SMARTS text).
· IP-protection via digital signatures and event log.
· Automatic experiment self-organization into steps, sequences and schemes.
· Direct ChemSpider link to any drawn reaction component (access to physical data, patents, spectra, etc.)
· Integrated chemical drawing editor, with copy/paste support for ISIS/Draw and ChemDraw.
· SQL Server synchronization (fee based), or local database only (free version).
· High responsiveness, optional server interaction occurs in background.
· Concise, standardized protocols, elements added by the click of a button.
· Intuitive handling: Looks like a paper notebook, not like a database report.
· Insertion of images or PDF directly into protocol workflow.
· Switch experiment view from amounts to equivalents.
· Smoothly zoom into reaction sketch and embedded images for details.
· Easy installation and testing (no server required for full ELN functionality).
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 5.1.2
Enhanced: Option to specify an experiment creation date range for Archive export.Enhanced: Added support for special reaction sketch notations: Polymer groups, ligand coordination bonds, ligand multicenter centered bond end. Query bond notations now are ignored (caused system error before).Enhanced: Added selectable pressure units to product panel (for distillation specification of liquids)Fix: Material group lines were missing in prints and exports.Fix: Material selection scrollbar was not active in material panels.Fix: Author name in experiment header was cut off after reaching a specific length.Fix: Shopping cart text items are more accurately aligned under Windows 8.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Espresso ELN