Description Advertisement ▼
is a Chemical Process Simulator for Windows, Linux and Mac. Built for the Microsoft .NET 2.0 and Mono Platforms and featuring a rich Graphical User Interface (GUI), DWSIM allows chemical engineering students and chemical engineers to better understand the behavior of their chemical systems by using rigorous thermodynamic and unit operations' models with no cost at all. Even better, they can see how the calculations are actually being done - DWSIM is open source, that is, its code is available to anyone who wishes to discover the "magic" behind it or just do some code browsing.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.1 Build 4768
- [NEW] Added user-defined units and other minor enhancements/bug fixes to the Compound Creator
- [CHG] Added a message box to warn the user when NRTL/UNIQUAC parameter estimation with UNIFAC method fails
- [CHG] Added an error message to the Information Window when Bubble/Dew point calculation fails
- [FIX] DWSIM now throws an exception when an UNIFAC interaction parameter is not found for a binary during an activity coefficient calculation
- [FIX] Fixed Master Table property list when changing locale setting
- [FIX] Fixed Material Stream's compound mass and mole flow units when displayed on tables and reports
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to DWSIM