Description Advertisement ▼
DipTrace is an advanced PCB design software application that consists of 4 modules: PCB Layout with high-class auto-router and 3D PCB Preview/Export, Schematic Capture, Component and Pattern Editors that allow you to design your own component libraries. Besides being very simple to learn, this software has a very intuitive user interface and many innovative features. For instance, a schematic can be converted to a PCB with one mouse click. Advanced manual placement and auto-placement features allow to get acceptable placement in several minutes. The board designer can instantly renew the PCB from an updated version of schematic and keep all previous work without changes. PCB and Schematic can be compared at any design stage to ensure they are identical. Hierarchical and multi-sheet schematics are supported. DipTrace has a powerful automatic router. It can route a single layer and multilayer circuit boards, and there is an option to autoroute a single layer board with jumper wires, if required. DipTrace also provides you with external autorouter support. Smart manual routing tools allow users to finalize the design and to get the results they want in a blink of an eye. Accurate shape-based copper pour system with different possible fill types and thermals is available. Other important features are Electrical Rule Check (ERC), Design Rule Check (DRC and Online DRC) and Net Connectivity Check - the functions that check connections in Schematic by different rules (pin type, short circuit, etc.), the clearance between layout objects, which ensures board accuracy, and connectivity of all nets not depending on how they are connected (with traces, thermals or shapes). DipTrace modules allow you to exchange schematics, layouts and libraries with other EDA and CAD packages. DipTrace Schematic Capture and PCB Layout also support popular netlist formats and spice. Output formats are DXF, Gerber, Drill and G-code. Standard libraries include 100.000+ components.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.3
- OnLine DRC
- 3D VRML file export
- Custom Non-Signal Layers
- Working with hierarchy in PCB
- Pour priority and hiding ratlines based on poured area in copper pour
- Separate "Place Ratline" mode
- "Order PCB" feature
- 8000+ new parts
- Windows 8 compatibility
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: PII, 256Mb, Win All
- Supported Languages: English, ChineseSimplified, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Supported OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinNT 4.x, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to DipTrace