Description Advertisement ▼
CueMol is a program for the macromolecular structure visualization on the Windows platform (CueMol was formerly called "Que"). CueMol aims to visualize and build the crystallographic models of macromolecules, with the user-friendly interfaces. Currently supported files are molecular coordinates (PDB format), electron density (CCP4, CNS , and BRIX format), MSMS surface data, and GRASP electrostatic potential map.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 220.127.116.110
- Instead of recalculating the secondary str in Create symm object, I have to have copied from the original. In addition, mol coloring was set to be the default.
- Fixed a problem that can not be the correct rendering POVRay use the Material Setup
- In Cartoon renderer, I made it possible to provide a prop constant at a value that specifies the thickness helix width mode ?
- Fixed a bug that was not reflected at the law be changed to show label at (view distance) AtomIntrRenderer
- Label was to disappear when you click the label atom that has already left
- Even Animation mode, I was able to use the atom click / ctxt menu
- At DoubleClick, I was made to toggle the residue selection
- Fixed in POV rendering, how to calculate the line width scale was so funny
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 3.30MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to CueMol