Description Advertisement ▼
With ArtRage you can paint with oils and watercolors, sketch with pencils, spray stickers over your canvas, and much more. Stencils and rulers let you create precise shapes or smooth curves freehand. Tracing and Reference images let you load photos to recreate either by eye or by letting ArtRage select colors for you as you paint. For professional users, ArtRage offers Layers and Layer Groups, Layer Blend Modes compatible with the PSD file format, plugin Filter suport and more.
Best of all, ArtRage doesn't force you to learn complex tool settings, it lets you get right down to painting with tools you already know how to use.
ArtRage Studio and Studio Pro give you 20 painting and utility tools, an easy to use interface that gets out of the way as you work, and powerful utilities such as stickers, stencils, and tracing images. Both versions contain the same toolset, including the new Watercolor brush and Sticker Spray.
ArtRage Studio Pro: Ideal for artists who want to be able to manipulate their images without leaving ArtRage, or work with stickers that can be edited after spraying. ArtRage Studio Pro contains all of the features of ArtRage Studio and also includes:
- Additional tool features such as wet blenders and feathered selection.
- Inbuilt Color Adjustment and Blur, with support for Photoshop Filters.
- Unfixed post-editable sticker spray, and custom sticker sheet creation.
- Real Color Blending.
- Tint/Tone color pickers and quick acess popup color pickers.
- And much more (see a full comparison here).
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 3.5.5
- Users of multiprocessor or multicore machines will see substantial speed increases when using version 3.5. Multithreading support has been added to the tools and many of the processor intensive functions in the application.Package Files:Â
- Package Files make the process of sharing custom content like stickers, presets and stencils easy. The Package system lets you gather together as many custom resources as you like and compress them in to an easy to use data file that can be shared with other users and installed with a double click.Â
- Double click and ArtRage extracts and installs the contents of the Package automatically to the user content folders without you having to lift a finger.Â
- Installed Packages save a receipt which allows easy uninstallation or repair at a later date.Â
- (Studio Pro) Create your own Package Files, and add author notes and a preview image to personalize it before distribution.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to ArtRage Studio Pro