ArchiCAD gives users the ability to create great architecture and increase productivity. From day one, ArchiCAD has been designed by architects for architects, and over the years it has gradually become more and more refined to allow its users to better.
ArchiCAD 16 introduces a comprehensive ecosystem of solutions to ease the creation, sharing, and finding of custom BIM Components. Built-in Energy Evaluation turns ArchiCAD 16 into the â€œgreenestâ€ BIM solution available on the market today.
Highlights of ArchiCAD
* The Virtual BuildingTM: ArchiCAD stores all the information about the building in a central database; changes made in one view are updated in all others, including floor plans, sections/elevations, 3D models and bills of material
* Intelligent Objects: ArchiCAD's intelligent building elements like doors, windows, and columns understand and react to their environment. This accelerates work, makes the management of the project easier and allows you to design instead of draft. Even working from drafted lines, arcs and splines, the Magic Wand can create intelligent building elements.
* The ability to think and work 'live' in 3D: You can design and edit the model in 3D view, navigate in real time to check the design, and hold interactive design sessions with clients.
* Instant visualization: ArchiCAD's rendering tools are simple to use; no expert knowledge is required to product stunning results. VR presentations and animations and can be generated directly in ArchiCAD.
* Efficient documentation: Construction documents and files can be derived automatically from the Virtual Building model. The interactive element schedules and Bills of Material can be quickly generated and always reflect the current state of the building model. Dimensions are both automatic and associative. Automatic labeling and enhanced Detail Tools ease tedious drafting work.
* Hassle-free layouting: The Layout Book lets you layout material from different sources with the Freedom of using a variety of plotters and printers.