Description Advertisement ▼
Adobe® RoboHelp® 9 software is an easy-to-use solution for technical communicators to author, collaborate, personalize, and optimize content for help systems, policies and procedures, and professional knowledgebases for multichannel, multidevice publishing. Save time with collaborative reviews, reusable assets, and dynamic user-centric content. Boost participation with user-generated content and moderated or stored commenting.
Adobe AIR output:
· Publish your help system as an Adobe AIR application with support for adding tabs, favorites, new templates, and auto-generated mini tables of contents. Take advantage of advanced features such as commenting and online/offline synchronization.
XHTML standards support:
· Enjoy full support for XHTML standards, including the ability to check your content for World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) compliance.
Adobe AIR reviews:
· Export your Adobe RoboHelp project as an Adobe AIR application for e-mail-based or online reviews. Aggregate and manage comments from multiple reviewers in a single file.
Live link support for Microsoft Word files:
· Import multiple Word files at one time, along with indexes, glossaries, and tables of contents. Easily map Word styles to RoboHelp styles. Repurpose Word content for HTML on import, and use markers to identify context-sensitive help topics.
Scripting and automation support:
· Use new scripting features to generate custom reports, automate frequently used workflows, and even extend RoboHelp functionality. Take advantage of command-line support, a script management interface, and script editing and debugging tools.
List and Table styles:
· Work with a completely enhanced CSS Style Editor that allows you to define and edit List and Table styles.
· Take advantage of new support for master page creation as well as advanced interface features such as breadcrumbs, mini tables of contents, and "see also" references.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 10.0.0.287
Device-based screen profiles:
- Leverage the scalable, extensible multiscreen HTML5 format to make output look its best on a range of devices. Create new profiles, specify a range of dimensions or resolutions for each of them, provide screen frame images for better previewing of output screens, and specify the browser agents to use to access the content.Customizable screen layouts:
- Choose from out-of-the-box layouts for desktop, iPhone#, iPad#, Kindle Fire, and more, or define custom layouts and map them to screen profiles. Edit the topic style, content, and search features in each layout. Conveniently change styles using a toolbar. Preview pages to see how the layouts will appear.EPUB 3 and Kindle Format 8 (KF8) support:
- Deliver content to smartphones, tablets, and eBook readers in EPUB 3, KF8 and Mobi formats. Publish to devices (such as iOS and Android smartphones and tablets, Amazon Kindle, Barnes and Noble NOOK, Sony Reader) and reader apps (such as Adobe Digital Editi...
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to Adobe RoboHelp