Description Advertisement ▼
is a free software tool that allows you to view 3D images on any PC. It can be used to view 3D images in either JPS (JPEG Stereo) or MPO (Multi-Picture Object) format, and it supports three display modes:
1. 3D Vision - You can view 3D images in stunning quality on a PC equipped with the NVIDIA 3D Vision (TM) system.
2. Interlaced - You can also view 3D images with excellent results on a PC connected to a 3D monitor that displays 3D by interlacing two images. Viewing in this mode requires polarized glasses similar to those used in 3D movie theaters. For example, Hyundai offers a class of 3D monitors that work this way.
3. Anaglyph - You can still view 3D images even without a 3D-capable monitor, using anaglyph mode. Viewing in this mode requires red/cyan (or red/blue) filtered glasses. Search the web for "anaglyph glasses" to find dealers, such as 3dglassesdirect.com and berezin.com. This is a very inexpensive way to discover the world of 3D, but the image quality is not nearly as good as in the other display modes.
3DMedia also offers 3DComposer, a powerful software tool that allows you to create captivating 3D photos using your existing digital camera.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.40
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: Requires DirectX
- Supported Languages: English
- Supported OS: WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to 3DMediaViewer