Description Advertisement ▼
3DCrafter is a real-time 3D modeling and animation tool that incorporates an intuitive drag-and-drop approach to 3D modeling.
Complex models can be constructed from simple 3D primitives, or created using 3DCrafter's Shape Building Tools. Modeling tools are provided to deform, sculpt, and paint 3D shapes.
Creating an animated scene is as simple as positioning the shapes within your scene for each point in time in your animation. 3DCrafter will ensure that the resulting animation runs smoothly. Your animation can be stepped through a frame at a time, viewed in real-time, or recorded to a Video (AVI) file so that you can distribute your creation.
Tool roll-up groups allow you to customize the 3DCrafter interface so that only those items you use most frequently are visible. And if you need access to a less frequently used feature, the tool roll-up is always one click away.
The standard version of 3DCrafter is a fully functional product provided as freeware. Upgrades are available for those who require additional features either for game development or for rendering photo-realistic images.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 9.2.2 Build 154
New View Options:Â
- Each scene view now provides quick access to common view options via auto-expanding option buttons. Immediate previews of the options are applied to the scene via hover-over previews.View Options Saved:Â
- Options for a particular view are now saved to allow swapping back and forth between view modes without losing view position, orientation, grid mode, or view mode.Auto-Aligning Edit Control:Â
- The Edit Control can now be aligned to the current selection, to reduce the amount of mouse movement required to complete common tasks.Enhanced Selection Box:Â
- The selection box that outlines shapes, now includes a color-coded direction indicator to show what direction each of the Edit Control functions will affect.In-View Quick Access Operation Buttons:Â
- Quick access to operations can now be displayed in-view.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 20.20MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to 3D Crafter