QuranCode is a comprehensive similarity and numerical research tool for the Generous Quran. With QuranCode, you will be able to view Quran verses. The Research Edition supports automatic search for best dynamic letter valuation systems to study the role of the initial letters (al-hiroof al-muqata3a) as sub-keys to their chapters, God knows better.
New dynamic letter order-value systems may help us understand the role of the mysterious initial letters (al-hiroof al-muqata3a) as sub-keys to their chapters.
QuranCode was developed to support the 2008 (1429AH) discovery of prime numbers as keys to unlocking the hidden layers of the Quran. Prime numbers are used as keys in public key cryptography to exchange secret messages.
The first chapter of the Quran named Al-Fatiha meaning The Opener not The Opening (as many think) is built on prime number to show that it is the key to unlocking The Message of the Quran (the other 113 chapters with 6229 verses) which makes up the first layer of the Quranic text.
· QuranCode can find verses with given Arabic or English or by Arabic word root.
· QuranCode can find same or similar verses to a selected verse or the entire Quran.
· QuranCode can find chapters or verses by number of verses, words, letters and/or values.
· QuranCode can navigate from verse to verse by mapping verse value to verse position in the entire Quran.
· QuranCode support note-taking at any-level and any-range of chapters, pages, stations, parts, groups, quarters, bowings and verses.
· QuranCode can play/pause/repeat any-range of chapters, pages, stations, parts, groups, quarters, bowings and verses. Please make sure to download the audio files (three parts) to enjoy the full benefits of QuranCode.