Description Advertisement ▼
QTranslate is designed to work in Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008 Server/2003 Server operating systems. With this small utility, you simply select the text you want to translate and then press hot key (Ctrl+Q to show translation in the popup window or Double Ctrl click to show the translation in the main window). The program also has the ability to speak text (Ctrl+E). Also, you can open the main window and type text manually.
Note! The program translates a text by using online translation services, so you need an internet connection.
The current version supports the following translate services:
- Google Translate (translate.google.com);
- Microsoft Translator (microsofttranslator.com);
- Promt Mobile (m.online-translator.com);
- SDL (www.freetranslation.com);
- Yahoo! Babel Fish (babelfish.yahoo.com).
The program has two modes of translation by mouse selection (click on the program icon in the system tray to turn this mode on):
- Show icon (Select text in any program, the program icon will appear near the cursor. Click on the icon, the popup window with the translation of the selected text will appear);
- Show translation (Select text in any program and the popup window with the translation of the selected text will appear immediately).
The main features of QTranslate:
- Web search (Ctrl+W);
- Translate text in any application that support text selection (Google Chrome, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Acrobat Reader, Skype, IE and etc.);
- Spell checking;
- Text to speech synthesis;
- Word suggestion/autocomplete (Ctrl+Space);
- History of translations (Ctrl+H);
- Virtual keyboard;
- Portable version.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 2.3.1
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Requirements: 300 MHZ 64MB RAM INTERNET
- Supported Languages: English, French, Russian
- Supported OS: Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to QTranslate