Description Advertisement ▼
JGPSTrackEdit is a tool for editing gps tracks and planning (multiple days) tours (GPS track editor). An abritary number of tracks may be opened or created, tracks may be merged. A track may be splitted, reversed or edited (e.g. compressed and corrected).
Points may be inserted or appended to a track (routing supported) or may be moved or deleted from a track.
Maps of several providers are available, the default map is OpenStreetMap. Currently supported track formats: garmin route, gpx and txc, kml, import from www.gpsies.com.
JGPSTrackEdit is written in the java language. To run the software, a java runtime installation is required (may be obtained from www.java.com/download/index.jsp)
· Open and save an arbitrary number of GPS track files (Garmin gpx, route, tcx and kml, gpsies.com)
· Create, split, merge and reverse tracks
· Edit tracks (insert, append, move and delete points)
· Support for multiple day tour planning
· Maps of several map providers
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 0.9.4 Beta
- New column Timestamp in points table
- On startup the last used type map is shown
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to JGPSTrackEdit