Description Advertisement ▼
WxPic allows, with a PC and an adapter (programmer), to program a PIC micro-controller. It provides the following functions:
Loading a HEX file such as those generated by MPLAB the free tool from Microchip. This files defines the binary content of memory areas. The file data is loaded in buffers.
Mapping these memory areas on the memory areas (code, data and configuration) of a PIC micro-controller model to be selected in a list of supported devices.
Writting in the device the buffer content completly or by part
Reading the content of the micro-controller (if this is allowed by the device) either to compare it to the loaded buffers, or to load it in the buffers.
Reviewing, edit or save in HEX format the content of the loaded buffers.
And it also helps debugging a new programmer by allowing to command manually the programmer inputs, or to adjust the timings of the programmer interface management.
The unicode multi-language support is included into WxPic. At this time only a partial French translation is provided in addition to the default built-in English language.
WxPic has been tested with the PIC12F629 and therefore should work with PIC12F675, PIC16F630 and PIC16F676 that have almost exactly the same characteristics when you consider their programming. See the help for a longer list of supported (but not tested) models.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 1.3 Rev 229
- [WxPic Application] Add support for PIC16F1827 and its family (admin)Â
- [WxPic Application] Add device list sorting (admin)Â
- [WxPic Application] Unnecessary method declaration in MainFrame.h (admin) [WxPic Application] When WxPic initializes from a blank configuration, programming checkboxes are unchecked (admin)Â
- [WxPic Application] "Recent Files" menu option not working correctly (admin) - resolved.
Technical information Supported languages and OS, requirements
- File size: 1.10MB
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to WxPic