Description Advertisement ▼
wxDev-C++ is a free integrated development environment (IDE) that is based on the popular Dev-C++. There are various features not found in the original Dev-C++. One of these is a visual RAD designer that works like C++ Builder to create wxWidgets applications. wxDev-C++ supports both Microsoft compilers and GNU compilers (MinGW).
* Integrated support for CVS.
wxWidgets Form Designer:
* Generates XRC XML resources
* Drag-and-drop design paradigm
* Supports wxWidgets' size-based layouts (or do without it!)
* Connect events to member functions within the editor
* Support for GDB
* Variable watches
* Automatic stack tracing
* Local variables list
* Displays disassembly and CPU registers
* Class browser
* Code completion
* Project management
* Project profiles
* Customizable syntax highlighting
* Automatic inline assembly highlighting
* To do List
* Built-in CVS support
* Supports MinGW/Visual C++ (6, 2003, 2005 and 2008)
Quickly create Windows and console applications, static libraries and DLL's
Support for project templates to expedite the creation of new project types
Package manager (through the use of DevPaks), for easy installation of add-on libraries
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 126.96.36.199
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like it
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to wxDEV-C++