SynWrite is a programmer's text editor with such features as: syntax highlighting, code folding, tree structure, multiple encoding support, auto-completion, tabs support, quick search, fully customizable lexer and more.
· Unicode support. Multiple encodings support.
· Fully customizable lexer supports RegExp, so editor is suitable for any plane text format.
· Text folding, any determined text range or user range may be collapsed.
· Line numbers, "Line changed" color indicator on gutter.
· Normal, column-oriented and line selection, clipboard operations.
· Export to RTF, HTML with syntax highlighting. Copying to clipboard in RTF.
· Stack-based markers like in CodeRush.
· Animation allows to mark out some position in text.