for .NET is a compilation of every .NET component offered by e-iceblue. It packed the Spire.Doc 4.4.16, Spire.XLS 6.8.5, Spire.PDFViewer 1.4.4, Spire.PDF 2.5.9 and Spire.DataExport 3.2.15.
1) Enable your .NET applications to read, modify and write Word documents without Microsoft Word to be installed on the Server.
2) Enable your .NET applications to read, modify and write Excel without Microsoft Excel to be installed on the Server.
3) Enable developers to load PDF document from stream, file and byte array. Support viewing PDF/A-1B, PDF/X1A and enables to open and read encrypted PDF files.
4) Enable your .NET applications to read, write and manipulate PDF documents without using Adobe Acrobat.
5) Enable your .NET applications to export data into MS Excel,MS Word, HTML, XML, PDF, MS Access, DBF, SQL Script, SYLK, DIF, CSV ,MS Clipboard format.
1) Support parsing empty picture objects in word document as well as reserving the area obtained by the picture objects when converting document to image/PDF.
2) When one row has one cell which has multiple lines of text, AutoFitRow opreation caused an exception
3) Support adding Meta Data to PDF and Hebrew/Latin languages text extraction
4) Support powerful sorting features: sort data in both horizontal and vertical directions which allows developers to sort data from top to bottom or left to right.
5) Improved charts data preservation and pivot table for Excel 2003/2007/2010.
6) Add Document.JPEGQuality to set quality of image during doc to pdf conversion.
7) Load Excel 2007/2010 file with password
8) Add FileFormat.WordML to support xml file of MS-Word schema
9) Add Document.PageLayout event which will be fired when a new page is created during doc converting to image/pdf.
10) Save files from Excel to PDF
1)Fix the setting column.space exception when RTF file doesn't contain column data in section during RTF to docx conversion.
2)When use ExecuteWidthNestedRegion method, it throws NullPointerException.
3)When load RTF files which with list number or bullets, error occurs.
4)When convert RTF to PDF, it shows "Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection."
5)When save a Workbook with Charts as Excel 2007 or Excel 2010, the charts will be lost when open the Workbook.
Before applying this patch, make sure that Spire.Office 2.3 has been installed correctly.