Description Advertisement ▼
SmartSVN is a graphical client for Subversion (SVN) 1.6. It supports the complete Subversion feature set, wrapped in a slick and intuitive user interface, making even complex Subversion operations easy to perform. It supports a powerful standalone view on your working copies as well as a Windows Explorer integration and a Mac OS X Finder integration. Everything works out of the box - no additional software, e.g. File Compare or SSH client, is required. Outstanding features are - tag and branch support (nearly no need to enter URLs),
- see changes in your working copy and in the repository at one glance,
- optimized Revision Graph showing the hierarchical history of files and directories,
- merge tracking,
- detection of moved or renamed files,
- issue tracker integration (bugtraq-properties),
- group related file (and directory! changes) into groups (change sets) before committing them,
- browse repositories, showing known projects with their trunk, tags and branches.
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 7.0.6
No recent changes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: Win2000, WinXP, Win2003, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Unix, Linux, Mac OS X
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like SmartSVN Professional
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to SmartSVN Professional