Description Advertisement ▼
SmartCode VNC Manager x64 is a powerful remote administration and monitoring software application for both the business and home network environments. It is typically used for remote network management, remote system administration and in helpdesk environments. The application allows you to take remote control of any computer running VNC, Windows Terminal Services, Microsoft Virtual Server 2005, SSH, or Telnet servers.
In today’s large corporate computer networks, with hundreds of computers located across the globe, the ability to effectively manage all of these computers is the key to the efficient use of staff time and can be a major cost saving factor. That’s why we created SmartCode VNC Manager: To give you an easy to use yet powerful tool to manage, monitor, and remotely control your computers. SmartCode VNC Manager software is used by thousands of small, midsized and large businesses worldwide.
SmartCode VNC Manager is easy to learn. Its intuitive interface and smart defaults means there’s no steep learning curve, so you can start using it immediately. The customizable interface can be tailored to your exact needs and preferences.
· Latest RealVNC 4.1 and TightVNC 1.3 distributions are fully supported
· VNC deployment wizard. Allows remote installation and un-installation of TightVNC, RealVNC and UltraVNC based servers
· "Reset Remote VNC Server Password" wizard. Allows you to mass reset password on a remote VNC servers
· Customizable "External tools" allows you to easily launch other applications while working in the VNC Manager. You can specify arguments and a working directory when launching the tool
· Integrated Windows domain and workgroup computers browser. With ability to browse computer shares, open Computer Manager snap-in and Windows Explorer
· Windows domain/workgroup and IP address (up to class B network) scan. Allows scan for active VNC servers. Includes support for multiple ports scan
· VNC Manager can connect to UltraVNC server using Windows NTLM authentication mode
· TightVNC and UltraVNC file transfers support
· UltraVNC Repeater proxy suport
· VNC Manager allows system administrators to Reboot or Shutdown remote computer
· Thumbnail view allows multiple computers to be monitored on-screen at once. Thumbnail view has support for connection pooling mode. Items added to the thumbnail view can be restored upon application restart
· Customizable "Action scripts" allows to perform some action before connection to VNC or RDP server will be established or when you will be disconnected from the server. For instance, you can establish a dial-up connection using VBscript based file
· VNC Manager has built-in support for HTTP and SOCKS5 proxies
· Start/Stop/Restart the remote VNC Windows service
· Server Status scan. Checks for VNC server status. Can be started manually or set to update server status via time interval
· Capture and save screenshots of remote VNC server screen. Also, in the Thumbnails View - user can take screenshots via user configured time intervals
· VNC and Windows RDP viewer window stretching. Remote server screen will always fit in the viewer window no matter what screen size the remote computer has
· Export servers list to a Tab/comma separated file
· User can change GUI style - Available styles are Office 2003, Visual Studio 2005 and Windows XP
· Automatic search folders provide a quick filter for connected VNC and RDP sessions
· Default session. Allows you to set default setting for newly registered servers
· Default password. You can specify a default password to connect with, or a specific one for each connection
· Active sessions can be viewed in separate windows or in Tab view panels
· VNC Manager does not require VNC viewer to be installed. It uses an ActiveX VNC viewer control developed by SmartCode
· VNC Manager can send Wake-on-LAN "magic packet" that allows a network professional to remotely power on a computer or to wake it up from sleep mode
Show full description »
What's new What's new in version 220.127.116.11
- VNC Deployment Wizard: Support for remote installation of RealVNC v5.0.3.
- VNC Deployment Wizard: Support for remote installation of TightVNC v2.6.4.
- VNC Deployment Wizard may report that a VNC has been uninstalled but the installation remains.
- Windows 8 compatibility fixes.
Technical information Requirements, supported languages and OS
- Supported OS: WinXP, Windows Vista x64, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8 x64
Discover alternatives See more related apps by tags
Video Review/installation guide/how to
Reviews Your review will also be sent to the developers email address.
Be the first user to review it.
Share If you like SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition x64
Download badges All visitors that arrive by way of these badges will add download points to SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition x64